A Windows WiThrottle client for JMRI.
Train Throttle lets you use your Windows device as a JMRI/WiThrottle control. You can access functions 0-28, as well as control multiple units on the fly.
In order to use Train Throttle, you will need the following
- A model train layout, powered by a DCC system
- A device running Windows 10
- A computer running JMRI, with the WiThrottle service enabled, and connected to:
- Your DCC system via a PS3Extra or similar device
- The same network as the computer running TrainThrottle, via Wifi or Ethernet
Note: TrainThrottle is developed against JMRI 4.4 and later. If you experience any issues with earlier version of JMRI not working as expected, please contact the developer with the version of JMRI you are using.
View in store (Windows 10 only)
No personally identifiable information is collected by this app.